Let's have a record month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright guys this will be our third month of these forums, now I say we work extra hard to try to get a record month, I think our record for post in a month is 14 000 or close to that, well I want to try to beat that and get close to 17 000 post this month. Well I know this is going to be hard, but everyone has to there part. i have seen a lot of member here that have been posting more lately and I am proud of you guys, I want to mention a couple of names, dont be mad if I let you out. Malicious, Oxymoron Senator B and 13 something lol. Keep it up, and well need to guys to help us reach the record. Also I forgot to mention A.M Radio.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
don't you know? this is the special month. May, so very special :D

I don't kow. maybe he forgot last month and May 1st happened to roll around

Ã

Æshættr

We have less than four hundred members. I'd say about 100 of us are active. That's a lot of posts. I hope the mods can keep up with the spam.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think we've got a manageable amount to spam :D

I guess steady posting will eventually take us to our goal. plus May has 31 days if that helps.

well the thing is last month was like 4k posts less than the month before. also held true for threads just more like 400. =\ i dont want to see exponential decay

Vegito728

Registered Member
Æshættr said:
We have less than four hundred members. I'd say about 100 of us are active. That's a lot of posts. I hope the mods can keep up with the spam.
I would hope that atleast 200 were active. But I will try an do my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.