• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lets Have A Contest For Most Views!!

pokermase32

To whom this may concern:

My name is Darrell and I am 23 - I have lots of auctions going right now and some that will crush the min. 1000 views to be considered on the message board.

I copied one so I am not ashamed but I made it better so it is original - Instead of Truth or Dare it is just one extreme dare also with a special 3-day listing for Dare Me To Eat Anything which is running now simaltaneously with 10-day listing for any dare.

I just revised a great auction idea and will have lots of success!

If this is considered advertising Forehead Guy please revise so the jist of my post is made. Thanks - Basically, this all means that I have great auctions and I think we should have a contest for most views/most watchers or even Most ebay pulse auctions each month.

Thanks,
Darrell - aka pokermase32 on EBAY

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wolvergambit said:
Lets have an contest for the oldest.....I WIN!!!!!!!!

LOL so is that why you hide your age?

you're funny

Nanner

Registered Member
How about a contest for the most posts (not by a Mod)?

I WIN! :D

wolvergambit said:
Lets have an contest for the oldest.....I WIN!!!!!!!!

LOL now that I know your age I'm very happy! For the longest time I thought I was the oldest here! :::bowing to my elder::: ;)

Last edited:

shortyellowbus

I have an auction right now at nearly 3,000 hits with 52 watchers!!!! And its only 3 days into a 10 day auction. Do I win? What do I win? Wait....maybe I dont want a prize from you guys (ive seen what you all talk about) LOL

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
wow nanner...you post a lot...the last i looked you were in the 200 range...i guess i don't pay that much attention

i would think a contest like that would be fun...but who would up the prize..i think andrew has been giving enough so far....could be a contest of pride

pokermase32

If the moderator decides that its a good idea I have alot of great auctions right now - I will take 5% of the profit from all of them that are listed right now and donate them to a prize pool for this site. What do you say forehead guy? I just want to be able to approve your completed idea of a contest if you revise my idea. Let me know.