Lets get it on! But what time?

Best time to Knock Boots?

• Total voters

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Just curious.... In your experienced opinion... Is it morning? mid day? night? When is the best time to do the horizontal mambo?

According to this article I was reading....

During the first hours upon awakening, especially after having some erotic dreams, the stronger gender is very much in the mood for an intercourse. At 7 am the male sex hormones activity exceeds the norm by about 20 percent, by 9 am - by as much as 50 percent. The arousal starts to decline by 10 am and then raises once again by 11 am. But here comes the difference, since the arousal in females is not yet awaken by this time of the day. Desire hormones join the female bloodstream only closer to noon

At 1 pm, the male is still aroused, by 4 pm his eagerness reaches its peak point. Attention! Female is drawn towards a sensitive encounter around this time as well. But two hours later, both male and female libido will need rest. To get it excited once again, as the German expert suggests, sport comes very handy.
Heres that article
but that seems a little to boring. So a Simple poll with 4 options I believe will be more scientific! hehehe

Last edited:

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Morning. I'm always much hornier in the mornings. By late afternoon/bedtime I'm tired and don't want to have to think about things.

This sucks though, cause with kids getting us up at 5:30 am, there is very seldom morning sex.

Mornings are good. But then, so are afternoons. Oh, and evenings too.
Right before bed, the middle of the night....morning again.

No preference here.:lol:

BigBob

Registered Member
Anytime really.

In the morning/afternoon was when me and my ex would do everything but sex, and than night was sex time, haha.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Mornings are good. But then, so are afternoons. Oh, and evenings too.
Right before bed, the middle of the night....morning again.

No preference here.:lol:
Ditto, Ditto and Ditto....Any time is a good time for a romp in the hay, all my wife has to do is say let's go and I am there. ;)

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
Anytime is good, but if I had to pick a favorite time to get it on, it would be in the afternoon. I love having the sunlight pouring in through the window, and it just seems like such a luxury when I have the time to get in that kind of fun during the day.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Afternoons were always good,before my son was born the girls would be school and me and my ex would have to do in the afternoons but each other,good times!.
Any time is good but the afternoons were the best!.