Lets get it on! But what time?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by icegoat63, Oct 14, 2008.

?

Best time to Knock Boots?

1. Morning

18.2%
  2. Mid-Day

9.1%
  3. Night

22.7%
  4. Theres a Best time?

50.0%
  1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Just curious.... In your experienced opinion... Is it morning? mid day? night? When is the best time to do the horizontal mambo?

According to this article I was reading....

but that seems a little to boring. So a Simple poll with 4 options I believe will be more scientific! hehehe

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008

2. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I chose morning.
    Nothing like a rude awakening by an alarm cock! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Morning. I'm always much hornier in the mornings. By late afternoon/bedtime I'm tired and don't want to have to think about things.

This sucks though, cause with kids getting us up at 5:30 am, there is very seldom morning sex.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Anytime. I used to wake up my ex daily with a morning hello. Best years of his life for sure.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Mornings are good. But then, so are afternoons. Oh, and evenings too.
    Right before bed, the middle of the night....morning again.

No preference here.:lol:

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Anytime really.

In the morning/afternoon was when me and my ex would do everything but sex, and than night was sex time, haha.

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Ditto, Ditto and Ditto....Any time is a good time for a romp in the hay, all my wife has to do is say let's go and I am there. ;)

8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Anytime is good, but if I had to pick a favorite time to get it on, it would be in the afternoon. I love having the sunlight pouring in through the window, and it just seems like such a luxury when I have the time to get in that kind of fun during the day.

9. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Afternoons were always good,before my son was born the girls would be school and me and my ex would have to do in the afternoons but each other,good times!.
    Any time is good but the afternoons were the best!.

10. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Anytime really. Nighttime is good cause you can cuddle to sleep, morning is something great to wake up to, lazy afternoons are great when you have time to snuggle and nap.

ancredelamour likes this.