Let there be light

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Impaired, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Impaired

Impaired Guest

[​IMG]

We try to spend a week or so at the ocean every year, somewhere between Maine and the Outer Banks. We do wind up in New Jeresy a lot, since it is so close, and I try to wake up at least one day to catch sunrise.

I take a bike ride along the hard packed sand at the water's edge - and I take my camera everywhere.

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Sweet view, I say u have a knack for taking photos. Hmm...I gotta go and do that at me beach sometime with a disposable camera. But I love the pic Impaired! Gotta any more by anychance?

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

That right there is some fine photography. Great job :) Though I do long for a much bigger resolution...hehe

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That must be a sick place in the summer. Anyways great picture my friend, I've been impressed with every picture you have taken and posted here, keep them coming I like them a lot.

5. Impaired

Impaired Guest

[​IMG]

Here's sunset on the bay side, by the Coast Guard station, with a fishing boat. . .

[​IMG]

Here's another sunrise shot from the same morning as the first one. . .

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

That sunset is the bomb. Please take higher res pics :D i demand larger photos!

7. Impaired

Impaired Guest

I resize them for posting.

8. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Sick pictures man. My only problems is that I think God has finally had it and is here to kick my ass.