• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Let the lines begin

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Nanner

Registered Member
Didn't we just play this game a little while ago? Maybe we should just wait for 4 to come out? :-/

Spinlock

Registered Member
The only way I'm buying a PS3 right off is if they reveal that FFVII especially for the PS3 is a launch title. Otherwise, I'll have to put it on my "to-do" list, along with a 360 (Fable 2, baby!)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, if you don't like any of the launch titles it's hardly worth getting.

I basically want to see which system the Tom Clancy games are better on. i.e. Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell, etc. This includes which system has a better online mode.

I have an XBOX Live account, and have loved LIVE ever since I started using it, so PS3's online mode will have to be much better for me to make the switch.

Thermal

Registered Member
I thought about getting a PS3, but the only real game I'm interested in for launch is the Resistance and I don't really consider it a system seller. While I'm a bit hesitant to go with Nintendo, I think I might just get a Wii this November.

* BTW, really like the new spellcheck.

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
im definitely getting a PS3, down here it comes out in November 17, 2006. im ready for Metal Gear Solid 4