Let me tell you a little about CHUBBYLADYBUG

I AM A 30 YEAR OLD CREDIT MANAGER FOR A LARGE HOME THEATER DISTRIBUTING COMPANY I DO EBAY ON THE SIDE FOR FUN AND EXTRA CASHOLLI OF COURSE...I AM THE VIVACIOS AND CRAZY MOTHER OF 2 YOUNG BOYS 3 AND 5. MY 3 YEAR OLD WILL BE 4 IN JUNE AND HE HAS ASKED ME TO TAKE HIM TO DISNEYLAND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN SO MY GOAL IS TO GET ENOUGH ON THESE MYSTERY AUCTION SO I CAN TAKE THEM FOR THE WEEKEND...WELL PEOPLE IM OPEN FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE....THANKS
CHUBBYLADY aka ALICIA

teena

Registered Member
Hello & Welcome!
Its great to have you on the site! I just know you will love it here! My name is Teena and I also have two boys same ages as your but mine will turn 4 in August, so thats pretty cool! Hope you have fun here!
Teena

ooooppppss sorry so used to that eightsight is bad at my age!!!ha..ha..ha

thank you, did you see my banner ad for my chest auction up top it turned out nice huh???

how can i add a cute little caracter like you guys have

Last edited:

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
welcome to the board ladybug. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have so far. Good luck on your auctions and good luck at getting those youngun's to Disney World.

MJonesMBA2001

Registered Member
Hey there ladybug! I'm new here too!

I'm doing the ebay to help with our adoption from China. Incidentally, the ladybug is a symbol of good luck, especially dealing with having children, in China. Supposedly, when you see a ladybug is when you will conceive/have a baby/your baby will be born/adopt a baby.

Maybe this is my lucky day - the day our little one is born! :)

Nanner

Registered Member
MJonesMBA2001 said:
Hey there ladybug! I'm new here too!

I'm doing the ebay to help with our adoption from China. Incidentally, the ladybug is a symbol of good luck, especially dealing with having children, in China. Supposedly, when you see a ladybug is when you will conceive/have a baby/your baby will be born/adopt a baby.

Maybe this is my lucky day - the day our little one is born! :)

Interesting. I'm in the process of doing my daughters (adopted....but domestic) room in a ladybug theme! They must be in now because I'm having tons of fun finding all kinds of things for her room. BEST of luck in your adoption process. Even though domestic I know how hard the wait is and how frustrating/heartbreaking/exciting/wonderful the whole adventure can be.

Also welcome Ladybug and good luck in your quest to get your little ones to Disneyland!