Let it snow...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pianobone, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Wow, we just had 6" of snow decide to dump here in Omaha. Not too bad, but we've have a pretty mild winter so far, so it seems like a lot. I remember back in 1997 we got over 2 feet in OCTOBER! Yikes. So not quite that bad, I hate how nobody is prepared for snow. It seems like every moron out there drives just like it was a summer day and of course they slide everywhere and crash into other people.

2. PaulZ108

PaulZ108 Registered Member

I now hate you. :lol:

I'm one of those weird people that LOVES cold, dark, "bad" weather and here I am in San Antonio where it's sunny and 60 degrees (at lowest) for most of the winter and unbearably hot during the summer.

I lived in Pittsburgh for a year. The rest of my family hated the climate, but I loved it.

3. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Lol. I don't really mind the snow personally, but I really do hate how other people drive in it. I mean, with the first snow, just in Omaha, and not counting the other suburbs and surrounding communities, there are probably over 50 traffic accidents on the first day alone. Every year after the first snow, they say on the radio, "Go ahead and leave the accident scene after collecting the other driver's information, and call the police later because they are swamped with traffic reports right now."