• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lessen the Drama in your Life.

Sophia

Registered Member
How do you lessen the drama in your life? Get away from it. Don't participate in it. Don't start it and don't gossip about it. I have a friend that moved halfway across the country to get away from her family drama. I just don't have time for kind of junk.

Impaired

Registered Member
Some people just have drama in their lives. You have to decide if they person is worth the drama. If not, remove them from your life. This is easier said than done.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are some out there that seem to attract drama and for some reason there are those that get off on it. If you can't stand it best thing to do is avoid them. Personally I could live without it in my life so I try to avoid those that cause it.

Interis

Registered Member
I've had enough drama from watching the TV shows. Your friend is quite bold, though I don't think distance can really stop a family drama. After all, family stays until we die.

I try to stay clear of the gossip groups and drama queens. I earn their you-must-think-you're-some-holy-pure-maiden look and sometimes I get alienated because of it, but I guess they are not worth my time in the first place anyway.

Keri35

Registered Member
I try to surround myself with positive people. Everyone experiences drama from time to time and that is fine. I try to stay away from people that create drama! I just shy away from those people. I have dropped a ton of people off my friend list on Facebook too.

Sophia

Registered Member
I've had enough drama from watching the TV shows. Your friend is quite bold, though I don't think distance can really stop a family drama. After all, family stays until we die.

I try to stay clear of the gossip groups and drama queens. I earn their you-must-think-you're-some-holy-pure-maiden look and sometimes I get alienated because of it, but I guess they are not worth my time in the first place anyway.
I totally agree with you Interis. I try to stay away from the drama queens and get the same looks you get. My friend moved away from the drama but is still caught up in it from the phone calls she gets from time to time. I think she just didn't want to be in the middle of it all and she can hang up the phone.

Godsmirror

Registered Member
When all else fails, dark sarcasm is the answer. If you try to tell people nicely that you don't want any part of their shiite, then don't be nice anymore. Moving a thousand miles away doesn't do any good with social media. It's like trying to leave a haunted house. The ghosts WILL follow you. :cool: