Less Than 0.01% of Homeland Security Cases Are Terrorism Related

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Truth-Bringer, May 30, 2007.

1. Less Than 0.01% of Homeland Security Cases Are Terrorism Related

"So why does the government say terrorism is DHS primary focus?" According to a recent study performed by an independent research group, "in the last three years there have only been 12 charges of terrorism out of 814,073 cases."

One dozen cases...because it never was about terrorism, not really.

2. Who here believes that the Homeland Security is a good idea? Not me. It is just a way, along with the Patriot Act, to take away civil rights and enact a police state. They are slowly doing that through various means, such as wiretapping, mail snooping, watching your bank account, etc., all in the name of "the war on terror". It is a bunch of BS. It is a way to control us, and true Patriots can now be accused of being terrorists, if you speak out against what is happening. I believe if you are vocal enough, they don't dare do anything, because it will draw attention to your cause,and open people's eyes to what is happening. Knowledge=power. and they certainly don't want us having any of that.

3. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

The 2nd Amendment... Americas original homeland security :gunsmilie:

Personally I don't agree with the Dept. of homeland security.

Just like the Federal Dept. Of Education, these issues should be dealt with at the state level. All it is is a waste of tax payers money.

I don't doubt this article is true, but you must also realize there are I'm sure far more terrorism busts by local and state officials that aren't accounted for, then federal officials.

4. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Dept of Homeland security always seemed like something that the FBI and the CIA along with local law enforcemnet could handle.

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

DoHS are a group of political shills. The department doesn't do much of anything (their list of terror targets you might remember put Indiana as the place with the most), except spread fear to the people.