Less Sweat

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by EllyDicious, Sep 12, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i've been working out regularly for the last 6 months. 2 hours a day, everyday.
    what i notice is that i have less sweat now. [in every exercise i make whether when i run or when working with arms and legs, i sweat less.]

does it mean i burn less calories?
    is the amount of sweat related to the amount of calories you burn?

do you sweat a lot? (or it doesn't matter to you.? all it matters is to work out??)

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Just mean your body has adjusted and probably your resting heart rate is lower.

You are burning the same amount of calories. Sweat quantities does not equate to the amount of calories burned. That is simply a myth.

I hardly ever sweat from lifting weights anymore.

3. EllyDicious

oh ok. at least i get to burn the same calories.
    sometimes i work out more to sweat more because i'm afraid i haven't burnt enough calories. but i see i was wrong.

thanx for the reply.

p.s. something else.
    how much run is enough in a day? i run 65 minutes. is it enough? (at the gym).

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

It all depends on your current state of fitness. The idea of excercising isn't to wear yourself out to the point of exhaustion. It's all about keeping your heart occupied with enough work rate to get yourself in a light sweat. Do you feel 65 minutes is enough, that's the real question.

When I work out I do sweat but not a great deal. I know that if I'm sweating all over the place and knackering myself out then I'm over doing it, which is counter-productive in my eyes.

5. EllyDicious

well...i run 65 minutes, but then i keep on working out with other stuff (with arms, and legs and everything) . so it all goes 120 minutes.

sometimes i get over-exhausted and i still keep on working out.
    i don't know if it's good for the heart though ...

i love finding myself all over in sweat, it makes me feel like i've lost tons of calories lol. my t-shirt is too sweat that it feels like it's drowned in water. ..

6. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

all i can say is that i dislike sweat, and being occupeid is the perfect way,to make the body in a perfect shape.

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I only sweat when I run for an extended period of time (minus the current climate) or when I lift more than I regularly do on the weights. Usually though it happens when I push myself to the max, I dont mind hte sweat, just means I'm seeing progress.

~Shwa