Lesnar vs Couture

Discussion in 'Boxing / MMA' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well one of the biggest UFC fights of all time will be happening tommorow. Randy Couture will be taking on Brock Lesnar. Who do you got?

Personally, I'm going with the young stud, that would be Lesnar, I know he doesnt have the experience that Couture has, but he's gone a long way since joining UFC, and he's only going to get better. He's big, he's quick, he hits hard, his ground game as improved.

Should be a good fight, and I think Lesnar is going to win it.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

nah this won't be a spectacular fight. you got an above average heavyweight in Lesnar vs a guy who should just retire. Lesnar's gonna take this one in the 1st round by KO. I don't think you should compare Lesnar to anything great. all he has is size and power, I think GSP who is 40 lbs lighter can put him out of commision easily.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Lesnar will win..if he stays off the ground..

I would love to see him win becaues I followed him in wrestling, but if he drops to the ground, it's over.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

Lesnar is a big joke on the ground, a disgrace to what he does.. this guy talks alot, but I doubt Couture has what it takes to keep Lesnar on the floor, the guys too old if you ask me.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm rooting for Lesnar on this one. Even though I think he sticks his foot in his mouth at times, he's the only one I've heard of and I also followed his career throughout the WWE.

6. Babe_Ruth

Congratualtions to the new champion Brock Lesnar, he knocked out Couture in the second round. Hopefully his next opponent will be a tough one, because I know theres still some doubters out there.

7. padd

padd Registered Member

I hope he fights Frank Mir again, that guy made Brock tap 1 min into the 1st round last time they fought. But I had a feeling Brock would win this one by KO or TKO

8. Babe_Ruth

I want him to fight that Russian guy that's been so dominate, but he's not signed with UFC yet. I think it would be a good match. I think Brock is one of the best UFC fighters at the moment, and he's only going to get better in time. Just imagine him in one year, hes going to be special.

9. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I really want to see him fight Gonzaga and see how he does against him. I thought Gonzaga's fight last night was going to go in a few rounds with him winning by judges decision..but I was wrong, haha.

10. padd

padd Registered Member

You're comparing Brock to one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world? That's a big joke, right now Brock is a paper champ, he did almost nothing to prove himself.. why was he even #1 contendor after going 1-1 in the UFC??