Lesnar or Goldberg

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

These two were pretty semilar in terms of going in the ring and destroying their opponent. To you who was more impressive and which one did you enjoy watching the most. When I'm talking about Goldberg I'm talking about his WCW days.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Goldberg. He did it for longer, and no matter what he did, everyone respected him.. I'll admit after the Lesnar/Kurt Angle match in which Lesnar botched the shooting star, I had a lot more respect for him when he turned heel again, but no matter what Goldberg did, people loved him.. at least IMO it seemed they did.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Goldberg.

At least he had a personality to go with the muscles. Lesnar would just show up, grunt and drool, and then wrestle.

4. Babe_Ruth

I was a big fan of both to be honest, but to me Goldberg was the man back in WCW. I sometimes only watched the show to see him destroy another wrestler. He went 171-0 which is incredible. We all know he wasn't a good wrestler, but he did his job and entertained fans like me.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I just never got the appeal of Lesnar other than "HOLYFUCKSHITVAGINABOOB HE'S HUGE!" He never struck me as talented in the ring, he was pretty clumsy from what I remember and he had no mic skills.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I loved Lesnar's debute...

YouTube - WrestlingClique: Brock Lesnar WWE Debut

He pretty much killed Spike Dudley.

In their hayday Goldberg was the better performer, however. Lesnar was the total package of strength, agility and speed but WCW did a better job pushing Goldberg like they did.

7. Babe_Ruth

I remember watching that debut and telling myself that guy is a monster. I was so happy as well because I can't stand Spike Dudley and I'm glad he got destroyed by Brock Lesnar, those power bombs were leathal. So was the spine buster to Al Snow.