Lesnar open to WWE one-off

Tucker

Lion Rampant
from fightscoops.com:

“I had a great run with WWE. WWE gave me great visibility, I met my wife there, and I got paid a lot of money, it was just my time to go. I sensed it. I was smart enough to leave. That’s the bottom line… I wouldn’t be opposed to [a one night only return to the WWE]. I’m still focused on my fighting right now, but if the opportunity arose some day, I’d never say never.”
First of all, the idea of that retardo ox mashing Sable into a mattress makes me queasy. But I guess that goes without saying. If he did sign to do a spot, who would you think they'd pair him with? My hope would be Cena.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lesnar vs Shawn Michaels! Oh wait, damn it.

I'd love to see him in a ring again. I was salty when he left and I still think he's a douchebag but I'd put that aside for one night.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
He's a cunt. WWE can have him back forrrr evvvv errrr!!!

lol @ the Sable / mattress comment...
...He made a comment about screwing his wife after a win in the UFC last year some time- made me cringe.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I think Dana White would allow Brock to host Raw, but I don't think he'll allow him having any in-ring participation. White has a lot invested in Lesnar, and doesn't want to lose him for a significant amount of time again

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've always been a fan of Lesnar, his debut till this day is one of the best in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the ring once again. Maybe someone like Swagger since they both have wrestling backgrounds.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I think Dana White would allow Brock to host Raw, but I don't think he'll allow him having any in-ring participation. White has a lot invested in Lesnar, and doesn't want to lose him for a significant amount of time again
I think Dana White would allow him to do a one-off in the ring after he fights Carwin in July.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Here's what I think: if the UFCniverse perception of rasslin' is is correct, it's all play-action anyway and nobody really seriously lays it on the line. Maybe Dana, cool as he is, should go ahead and let Brock cross over; or at least admit that, despite the dimension of theatre, grappling for WWE is not as namby-pamby an occupation as the jokes would have us believe.