Lesnar open to WWE one-off

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

from fightscoops.com:

First of all, the idea of that retardo ox mashing Sable into a mattress makes me queasy. But I guess that goes without saying. If he did sign to do a spot, who would you think they'd pair him with? My hope would be Cena.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Lesnar vs Shawn Michaels! Oh wait, damn it.

I'd love to see him in a ring again. I was salty when he left and I still think he's a douchebag but I'd put that aside for one night.

3. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

He's a cunt. WWE can have him back forrrr evvvv errrr!!!

lol @ the Sable / mattress comment...
    ...He made a comment about screwing his wife after a win in the UFC last year some time- made me cringe.

Tucker likes this.
  4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I think Dana White would allow Brock to host Raw, but I don't think he'll allow him having any in-ring participation. White has a lot invested in Lesnar, and doesn't want to lose him for a significant amount of time again

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always been a fan of Lesnar, his debut till this day is one of the best in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the ring once again. Maybe someone like Swagger since they both have wrestling backgrounds.

6. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I think Dana White would allow him to do a one-off in the ring after he fights Carwin in July.

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Here's what I think: if the UFCniverse perception of rasslin' is is correct, it's all play-action anyway and nobody really seriously lays it on the line. Maybe Dana, cool as he is, should go ahead and let Brock cross over; or at least admit that, despite the dimension of theatre, grappling for WWE is not as namby-pamby an occupation as the jokes would have us believe.

storm_ina_C_cup likes this.