• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Leslie Nielsen dead at 84

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm actually speechless as well...one of the funniest people in movies, ever, in my opinion. The kind of humor he did and the way it was carried out was just epic.

RIP, Mr. Nielsen.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Although he was old.... it's still sad. I remember watching the Naked Gun movies with my dad, he also made me laugh in Scary Movie 3.

RIP.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I thought that making people laugh added years onto your life! He should have lived forever. He was one of my favourite and I'll miss him. RIP

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Wow. I thought he was in good health! RIP for sure.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
RIP. I love the Naked Gun movies and Airplane is one of my favorite movies of all time. I remember a Pro-Am golf tournament he played in, and I can't remember the Pro he was paired with and the other twosome they were with, but I do remember everyone else in that group commenting on how much fun they had and how he had them laughing the whole time.

We need more people in this world like Mr. Nielsen, methinks.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Holy shit-tastic turn of unfortunate events batman!!! That is really depressing, I used to love watching his movies.

Dabs

Registered Member
Oh wow.....Airplane was one of the craziest funniest movies ever~
Hollywood is losing a lot of members lately.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Wow. I can't believe it. I actually had to go and see for myself just to make sure this wasn't a joke. That's really tragic. He was one of the funniest actors ever. Really talented. Big shock.

Don't call me Shirley. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fresh NBA 11