Leslie Named 2006 WNBA MVP

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Fresh, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Lisa is startin' to look like the MJ of the WNBA.(Hey that rhymes.)

Article

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

She is MJ of the WNBA, she dominated each year she has played, and she was the first women to dunk in a regular game, even though it seem like a tear drop to me. But either way I respect her a lot, and she does have game.

3. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

She's a great balla.

4. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

She's not very good...i've watched her play every once in a while, and wasnt honestly impressed. She doesnt take over a game like MJ would, or provide much momentum or drive for her team.

5. Illosophee

Illosophee Guest

What the fuck? She's a female. You don't seriously take that MJ comparison seriously, do you? These guys are just stating a known fact. Lisa Leslie is the WNBA's Michael Jordan. They didn't say that she is playing like MJ did. That's not even worth discussing.

6. Almost2Clean

Almost2Clean Guest

Yea, Lisa Leslie is nice. She's about 6'4, has decent dribbling skill, and as mentioned earlier, first woman to dunk in a regular game. She deserved it. But yooooooo, has any1 seen that 1 chick who's 7'2?!?!?!? now thats a big ........ uhhh chick.

7. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

If she were the WNBA's MJ, she would own most of the clutch games

8. Illosophee

Illosophee Guest

Yeah, I know. There's also this one 7'0" high school girl, named Elena Delledone or something down those lines. Her father said that she's a 7'0" version of Kobe Bryant... :p

9. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

lol...A 7foot Kobe Bryant I can wait to see that. What high school deos she go to.

10. Illosophee

Illosophee Guest

Umm... I don't remember. Just do a search for her on google or something. I read about her in Slam magazine, but am too lazy to go and search for her now. Sorry...