Leslie Named 2006 WNBA MVP

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Lisa is startin' to look like the MJ of the WNBA.(Hey that rhymes.)

Lisa Leslie of the Los Angeles Sparks has been named the 2006 WNBA Most Valuable Player, the league announced today. Leslie, who also was named MVP following the 2001 and 2004 WNBA seasons, joins Sheryl Swoopes as the only players in league history to capture the award three times.
Article

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
She is MJ of the WNBA, she dominated each year she has played, and she was the first women to dunk in a regular game, even though it seem like a tear drop to me. But either way I respect her a lot, and she does have game.

J

Jungle Jim

She's not very good...i've watched her play every once in a while, and wasnt honestly impressed. She doesnt take over a game like MJ would, or provide much momentum or drive for her team.

I

Illosophee

Jungle Jim said:
She's not very good...i've watched her play every once in a while, and wasnt honestly impressed. She doesnt take over a game like MJ would, or provide much momentum or drive for her team.
What the fuck? She's a female. You don't seriously take that MJ comparison seriously, do you? These guys are just stating a known fact. Lisa Leslie is the WNBA's Michael Jordan. They didn't say that she is playing like MJ did. That's not even worth discussing.

A

Almost2Clean

Yea, Lisa Leslie is nice. She's about 6'4, has decent dribbling skill, and as mentioned earlier, first woman to dunk in a regular game. She deserved it. But yooooooo, has any1 seen that 1 chick who's 7'2?!?!?!? now thats a big ........ uhhh chick.

I

Illosophee

Almost2Clean said:
Yea, Lisa Leslie is nice. She's about 6'4, has decent dribbling skill, and as mentioned earlier, first woman to dunk in a regular game. She deserved it. But yooooooo, has any1 seen that 1 chick who's 7'2?!?!?!? now thats a big ........ uhhh chick.
Yeah, I know. There's also this one 7'0" high school girl, named Elena Delledone or something down those lines. Her father said that she's a 7'0" version of Kobe Bryant... :p

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Illosophee said:
Yeah, I know. There's also this one 7'0" high school girl, named Elena Delledone or something down those lines. Her father said that she's a 7'0" version of Kobe Bryant... :p
lol...A 7foot Kobe Bryant I can wait to see that. What high school deos she go to.

I

Illosophee

Umm... I don't remember. Just do a search for her on google or something. I read about her in Slam magazine, but am too lazy to go and search for her now. Sorry...