• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Art lescamil's Recordings!

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Ok, this probably won't get a whole lot of attention since many of you don't listen to Classical much, but I'll go ahead and post this for those that are actually interested. As some of you know, I'm a pianist, and I'd like to share some of my recordings. These are all taken from various recitals of mine from the past few years. Some recordings are better than others, and some are rougher than others. I hope you enjoy, and feedback is appreciated!

Oh, and ignore the recording at the bottom. I was just testing my LP ripping software with that (it's not me playing).

https://soundcloud.com/lescamil

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Wow dude, that's pretty sweet. So far I'm only on the first one but that's some awesome there. Must have taken a long time to learn those pieces eh?

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Well, most of those pieces were for juries for my degree, so each one maybe took 2-3 months to learn and memorize properly.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Very nice! I'm gonna have to keep coming back and listening to more, they sound really good.

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
I'll be adding more stuff soon, hopefully, including maybe some stuff that I've done with others, rather than just solo recordings.
------
No one else? Really? Come on, guys!

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm listening to the first one now and it's beautiful. I'm really impressed. I'll be sure to listen to the rest of them. I could listen to piano all day.

dDave

V.I.P.
Are you considered a concert pianist? Your piano playing abilities are crazy good. (Ever play Rhapsody in Blue? I made a thread about that song a while back, I love that one)

The stuff you have posted on there sounds good enough that it could be right on an album that people buy for this type of music.

Really impressive stuff.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was great, you are very talented. How long have you been playing? Do you play with a orchestra?

I love classical and one of my favorite pieces is Fur Elise by Beethoven.

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Ha yeah, I should have specified. I'm currently in my last year studying for my BM in piano performance. Yeah, I played Rhapsody in Blue when I was 14, haven't touched it since. I might tackle it again soon, though. I've played piano since I was 7, and I'm 25 now. And yes, I have played with an orchestra. There's a recording of me playing with an orchestra up there (the Arensky) from 2007. I'll keep adding stuff. I have tons more, and I record rough stuff almost every week in my studio, so I might add some of that, also.

Thanks for listening, guys!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Wow lesc. That's some mad skills you got there. Isn't Rach No. 5 considered to be one of the hardest piano pieces to play? I actually love classical piano. Not sure how I missed this thread. Thanks for sharing and please do share some more!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EllyDicious Bathroom Wall 5
Smelnick Art & Creative 3