• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lent

Impact

V.I.P.
Tomorrow Lent starts, and although I don't pay any attention to it myself, i'm sure there are a few GFers who do. So, is anyone giving anything up for Lent this year?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've tried it in the past and I never kept with it. So this year I decided not to give up anything for the forty days. I know it's not long, but I've always been a firm believer of if you give up something you really like for a few weeks, then you'll want even more when those few weeks are over.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
*makes calculation* I can probably give up sex for Lent. :lol: I've done more than 400 days before so why not 40. But we never know....

I don't know what to give up that feels like Lent, aside from internet and I won't do that. Iced tea maybe? It's been replacing my water for a while now.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Nah this is similar to New Years resolutions and I rarely stick to them so I don't bother with lent.

Plus I don't want to give anything up!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I gave up soda and energy drinks last year and decided yesterday to give up fast food this year.

Should be, uh, fun?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I'm with Millz. No fast food for lent.

:-/ poor me.

Although I'm sure my thighs will appreciate the gesture :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I was thinking of giving up fast food as well, but I know that won't happen. Honestly, I may just be giving up Mass Effect, haha.