• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lensar Wants To Work Both WWE & UFC

HabsMike25

Registered Member
If Vince & Dana can agree on this both WWE & UFC benefit from it. I don't see Lensar dropping Universal Title at SummerSlam. Just a hunch. Vince wants a long reign by Lensar & why not go with angle of Lensar wanting to be Champ in both UFC & WWE.

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's something I've been reading a bit as well that Vince would be tempted to have both the WWE Universal & UFC Heavyweight Champion. However, I'm seriously questioning how long before it truly backfires on Vince; the Universal title has been nothing but a major bust ever since Kevin Owens lost the title to Goldberg last year. At one point, Vince's thirst for mainstream publicity and stuborness will cost him big time.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Vince may find out hard way at SummerSlam as fans are going to be very hostile during Reigns vs Lensar regardless who goes over. Vince I think wants more media publicity & it helps & will backfire with Lensar as Champ

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do not think the fans will be hostile against Lesnar since he will be facing Reigns. Lesnar will throw him like a rag doll to start the match and the fans will eat it all up. That said, I do hope he loses the title at Summerslam - via a cash-in by Owens. That said, I would not be surprised if Lesnar retains. Many people do believe he will lose since he's going to be fighting at UFC soon.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think that fans in Brooklyn won't care much about it until the MITB cash-in happens. Regardless of who does it between Braun or Kevin Owens, this guy will get the biggest pop of his career once that happens.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ugh can we just be done with Lesnar? Get him outta here, just go to the UFC. He's a big waste of money...not quite as much of a waste as trying to do the XFL again, but damn close. Just go.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Brock probably draws well, and his merchandise probably sells pretty well, too. I just wish at this point, he no longer had the title. I still love to see him in the ring since he’s such a freak of nature and destroys everything in his path.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Brock probably draws well, and his merchandise probably sells pretty well, too. I just wish at this point, he no longer had the title. I still love to see him in the ring since he’s such a freak of nature and destroys everything in his path.
Ugh but his matches aren't even good anymore. They kinda suck. The dude doesn't do anything but german suplex guys.

Until last week, Heyman was getting stale too but that crying interview was epic. Brock though does literally nothing for me though.