• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Legos!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh wow!

My folks were cleaning out the attic and they came across 2 boxes full of mine and my brothers original space Lego's. Between the both of us we had almost all of the sets that they made in the 80's.

They are shipping them to me so my boys can enjoy them as much as me and my brother did. I can't wait to get them.

I don't know who will have more fun with them, me or my boys. My oldest son is into the Star Wars ones so this should be fun to see what he will do with these. They should be here just in time for my oldest sons 9th B-day (on the 28th of this month).

I wonder if I can still remember how to make all the ships and cool stuff that me and my brother used to make.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage General Discussion 10