• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Legos!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I was a huge lego fan to.

I was real into the Robin Hood / Medieval style ones. About the time all the space ship and Mars patrol schemed lego's came out I was sorta getting out of the lego hobby.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah I had one of the medieval sets as a kid. I got one of the massive like, $80+ ones Christmas eve and I didn't sleep for hours.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Now a days kids got it lucky, they get all the pre made stuff like Star Wars and Batman. We had to try and make our own.
:hah: I agree completely. When I was playing with Lego's we didnt have all the huge Pre-Made pieces. I had Bricks, Wheels, flats, and windows. Shoot now a days its a mini version of an erector set with pullies and winches. Hell They have friggin electronic pieces that need batteries, lol there was never even a thought of that in my collection.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I tried making stuff from Final Fantasy when I was like, 10 or 11. Yes, that's where the airship thing came into play.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Heck yeah! Still have a lot of them. It's unfortunate how much they cost though.

I was over at my friend's house, and his little brother had an elaborate Batman set. That thing is so awesome...

RATTIE

Registered Member
I couldn't afford to collect it. Poor, poor me. :cry: :lol:

I had a few bits though and Loved playing with it.
I've always said that if I win the lottery I'm gonna have a lego room though.

......that's a room filled with it, not made from it. :-/ :lol:

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
I wish I could still find them. They're buried under all my crap in the garage. :(

dDave

V.I.P.
I remember when I was like 10 I made a pretty awesome model of the Temple of Time from Zelda Ocarina of Time, it was so cool, I had Link and everything, it even looked like him, I'm mad that I didn't take a picture.

I used one of those shiny silver swords as the master sword.

I attempted to make the forest temple but it was just too big I got a pretty decent looking first few rooms and the broken steps that led to it, but then I ran out of pieces, can't really blame me it's a big place especially when you put it to scale with the lego character how it would be in the actual game.

If not for Knights Kingdom I don't think that I would have ever gotten into Legos.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
My Son had £££'s worth of lego. With the right strategy, he could make ££££'s in profit, but I doubt he'll 'ever' sell them.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I had a big toy box that was just stuffed with lego,it would keep amused for hours!.
Sadly when i was a teenager i gave it all away to my little nephew,wish i had kept it now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage General Discussion 10