• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Legos!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
So how many of you collected Legos at a young age or still do? I wish I knew where my collection was. It would actually be pretty depressing if my mother sold them, they represent a ton of memories as a child for me.

How 'bout you?

Blueyes

Registered Member
never collected them but wish I had kept them now to play with especially with all the new sets out there.

dDave

V.I.P.
I was a HUGE lego collector, I loved those things, I still have all of mine.

I am too young to have been able to get pirate lego's easily but i do have a lot of other cool legos.

Star Wars (I have at least 20 sets of star wars legos I do tons of stuff with them and love them to death, they're really fun to build)
Knights Kingdom (mostly the older stuff but a few sets of the newer stuff)
Ninja (I have 2 sets of ninja legos and I love them a lot)
Pirate/Islander (I have 3 sets of these but I can't really do much with them)
bionicle (I have all of the originals and a few of the slightly more modern ones, the new stuff is terrible)

I think that's about the extent of my collection, I'll never get rid of my legos and my parents wouldn't either so I'm good.

I can't stand most of the newer legos though they're just retarded. The thing that bothers me the most is that they made the skin color peach rather than yellow when I thought that yellow was a lot better.

Another thing that really annoys me is how they changed knights kingdom from possibly the greatest legos ever into something retarded with rainbow colored armor etc.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I know!

I hate how now there's Indiana Jones Legos. I can't tell you how many hours I'd refuse to leave the house if I had a set of Indy Legos.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I had a bunch of space and pirate Legos, and some others. I really miss playing with those things.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I never really liked the Bionicle ones though. What was their draw? To me, Legos were all about making your own world. Call it a God complex, but being able to create limitless things out of a bucket of colored bricks was awesome.

dDave

V.I.P.
I never really liked the Bionicle ones though. What was their draw?

Yeah I don't like most of them, I think that the originals are pretty good though. (they were pretty good until about 2 years after the initial release)

I guess that i was just the right age at the right time, kids don't get the good bionicles anymore.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I think I still have some of my old Space ones somewhere around here, I loved those things as a kid. I used to sit and play with them for hours on end.

Now a days kids got it lucky, they get all the pre made stuff like Star Wars and Batman. We had to try and make our own.

Then when I got older we used to make these solid trucks and have crash up derby with them.

I just took out some of my old Lego's for my oldest son to play with and he went nuts for them. He has been asking me to get the rest out for him. As long as they make Lego's kids will be playing with them. They have to be one of the best toys in the world.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I did, and made many different things, couldn't stop back then, haven't used it in ages but.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I remember building a massive airship. It was actually pretty fucking good for someone my age.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage General Discussion 10