• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another recent thread got me thinking about LEGOS and Star Wars and I figured I may as well get a thread going on the new LEGO Star Wars game due out towards the end of 2007.

IGN: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Preview

What are your thoughts on this game? I think it's funny that they are using LEGO characters in a NON LEGO related storyline. It's the Star Wars story done in LEGOS, in a videogame. Seems like the LEGO aspect wasn't necessary due to the fact that characters can be constructed in any way using CGI. I guess they are banking on the fact that a lot of LEGO fans also like Star Wars and would probably have fun with a game that brings them all together. Either that or LEGO is hoping to boost sales for Star Wars LEGOS.

The graphics are pretty awesome from what I've seen so far. They actually look like the real Star Wars LEGOS that I've seen in stores. Now you can play LEGOS in full 1080p! :)