Lego Batman!?!?!?

Sorce: G4tv.com

The next licensed LEGO game from veteran UK developer Traveller's Tales will be LEGO Batman!

Yes, CVG revealed on Friday that the popular DC Comics vigilante will now fight crime in a LEGO brick Gotham city.

Whoo hoo!

This news, of course, comes hot on the heels of the about to be released next entry in successful LEGO Star Wars series.

Now I can die a happy man.

I think this is a great thing because the lego starwars was one of the best games I have played in a while.

D

Ds136

Lego Starwars was seriously underrated by many people mainly because it was lego's. It was actually really awesome, I was suprsied haha.

If Lego Batman is any good it will go down in history as the only good batman game ever made.

D

Ds136

HAHA wow that is going old school. The Batman for C64 I totally remember that now. Ok I'll admit that one wasn't that bad.

R

Redem

I knew they were lego of spider-man but not batman, although I wonder if it will be like lego star wars where important part of the story are played. Let's us see in lego "killing joke" and "the dark knight return"

31marquis32

Wow...Lego Starwars was a cool game...i'll be sure to buy it for my cousin and play it while hes sleep