Legitimizing the tag team titles

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Before you say anything I realize the only reason the tag team title match last night was on last was because of HHH, HBK, Jericho and Big Show but seriously isnt this legitmizing the belts?

They are always on PPV's and being defended a lot more. The smartest thing WWE did was unify those championships. I like it. We need more. For those who watch ECW there's another young and talented team out there with a ton of charisma. Caylen Croft and Trent Barreta...they look like players.

Here's what I'd do with the tag titles. I'd have the Hart Dynasty go over on Degeneration X. Either at Wrestlemania or Elimination Chamber. If before WM you can have HHH turn heel and those two can fight at Wrestlemania in an epic match.

Regardless I think it makes sense for the Hart Dynasty to end DX or at least take their titles away.

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

If having them all over Raw was not bad enough having them 2 pricks all over Smackdown also is the stuff of bad dreams :(

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

^

Wow lol....you really dislike DX don't you.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He dislikes HHH and Shawn Michaels.

But I have to somewhat agree with Anthony, now with the change of the Tag Team belts it probably means we'll see less of Jericho and more of DX. Now I'm not a huge hater of DX but they've been annoying in recent weeks and they need to split up, hopefully it happens soon and HBK turns heel and faces HHH at Wrestlemania.

5. Millz

In a perfect world it would be Michaels going heel but I bet if anything it'll be Triple H. He's a natural heel. But if they wanna be different they should turn HBK...don't see it happening though.

As long as DX defends the titles and loses them to the Hart Dynasty I'm fine with this. Jericho being off RAW sucks, however. I wonder how much DX will actually show up on Smackdown.

6. Shooting_Palanx

DX I'm sure will show up from now on in every smackdown episode doing something whacky and over the top, after all they're DX lol.

7. Millz

Personally I don't see it happening. Shawn Michaels has never been a Smackdown superstar because he has Bible study or something on Tuesdays when Smackdown is taped. He can do a show every once in a while but I doubt he'll be a regular.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Wow, how do you know these things? lol....

I guess you're right in that respect. I actually enjoyed seeing Jerishow on both shows all the time, because the jeers and boos jericho would get would just light my day muahahaha!

Sad to see Jericho ain't gonna be on Raw no more, that is sad news.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I totally forgot about the studies Millz, good catch.

I really hope they lose them to Hart Dynasty. Their the best tag teag going right now and DX putting them over would be huge. But it needs to be done at a Pay Per View, Royal Rumble would be epic.