Legendary Faction Returning To WWE?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

With the strong success of the Degeneration X return last summer, an idea has surfaced of bringing back yet another legendary faction, The Four Horsemen.

The plan would be to have Arn Anderson return to the company and partner up with Ric Flair for one or two televised matches. The return would be used to help promote the new Four Horsemen DVD. Triple H is said to be the main person behind the reformation.

Arn is said to be positive about the idea, but due to legal liability reasons, the reformation will not happen unless he can obtain medical clearance.

I also heard they (wwe) is pushing for Arn to get cleared. They, for reasons above want this to happen more then anything in a while.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I think that at this time it would be better if the WWE just let Arn stay in retirement and come up with a new gimmick. As much as I would like to see the Four Horsemen im sure Arn has a huge road ahead of him when he should be enjoying his retirement from in ring action.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I believe Arn is all ready for this and wants it really bad. He said somewhere that he would kill to get back in the ring with flair. He says even though he does not need the money it was when he was in the ring that made him feel truely alive.

4. andrew_bishop

Well I guess whatever he wants as long as it don't kill the guy. I don't mean that to bad mouth him but he is up there in age but I think that he can still be a good wrestler and a positive in the locker room for some of the younger guys on the roster. If he wants to come back and wrestle along with Flair for a while then I think that if he works and wants it enough well then sure thing.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I used to love the Four Horsemen and I loved the idea of having DX back, but I don't like this one, Arn is to old, and he can risk major injuries, and Ric Flair is way to old as well. I think a lot of people would like the gimmick, but I don't think it would work like the DX reuniting.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I don't think the D-X reuniting work all that well. Some people were like it is cool having them back and some of there skits are funny but, then after a month of two people did not care too much. Yeah it brought in some money but, people were staying to watch Cena and leaving before the main event which featured DX.

7. andrew_bishop

DX was great during their first run and heck they had some success in their second go around but I don't think they were meant for some of the things they got in with. They were brought back as a gimmick to try and add some attention to the decline of the tag team division and they did that for a time and I can see if the Four Horsemen come back it will be the same thing.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Well I am pretty sure if the four hourse men came back it would be a fued with DX. Oh god it would be like the old wrestlers vs the even older wreslers.

9. andrew_bishop

Go DX. Well I could see that going on because that would be a good storyline for sure and especially for some of the older fans of the business who got to see both of these teams in their prime. I think that it would indeed be a good idea.