Leftovers

How long will you let the food sit in your fridge and still eat it?

For me, if it's not ingested by the next day it gets thrown away.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Never! I will put food in the freezer but not the fridge. I'm funny about re-heating food and then eating it another day. It never tastes the same and I'm always worried it'll make me ill.

Twitch

Registered Member
I eat leftovers all the time.

The food can stay in my house for up to a week. Stuff that doesn't spoil easily, at least.

I cook ahead for a few days and freeze the leftovers. I'm careful with meat, even after a day I wouldn't consider eating it.

Never! I will put food in the freezer but not the fridge. I'm funny about re-heating food and then eating it another day. It never tastes the same and I'm always worried it'll make me ill.
Well, most of the time I eat the leftovers cold. There are few things that I heat up.:shifteyes:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Probably 5 days. It used to be a week but I'm getting pickier and pickier about these things.

Depends what it is. (was that obvious :D?)

Maybe a few days or more. I usually just eat leftovers cold, but if warming it up is an option then I'll do that.

Squeakers

Registered Member
I'm quite picky about this .I'll eat it if it's only been in the fridge for a couple of days or less.Chinese is always better the next day.