Left or Right Munching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wooly, Jan 21, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Which side of your mouth do you chew with?

I used to pretty much only chew with the right side, but i recently got my jaws broken and now i seem to prefer to chew with the left side.... Perhaps i'll switch over again someday!

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I always chew with the left side of my mouth, it just seems so much better than chewing with my right.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm a symmetrical kind of gal. I distribute to each side, or take turns. Kind of like how I have to eat my sammich in a straight line.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

mostly the left side now what would really be interesting is to see if you chew on the left or right side if you are left or right handed.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I much with my whole mouth, but sometimes for some reason I do favor the right side, no idea why.

6. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

I chew on whichever side doesnt have a fresh filling in it! So right now it's my left side.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I chew with the right side of my mouth. I try with my left sometimes but it feels really weird which might be why I think my bites not aligned right.

8. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I wanted to be able to say I chew like I vote, but that would be a damn lie. I chew on the right.

9. ZoeWillow

ZoeWillow Registered Member

I used to chew about evenly, but I dislocated the right side of my jaw and never got it back into the socket, so chewing on that side hurts. I've been to the doctor about it but they just send me home saying everything's fine... :mad: I hate doctors...

10. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I chew with the right side of my mouth.