• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LED Faucet Headers

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
IT's pretty cheap and looks fairly cool. It's definatly something worth having if it fits in with a general theme of the house.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd come over there just to use it. That's be awesome.

Julie

Registered Member
I didn't know they made them for the faucet. I remember seeing something like that for the shower. I wouldn't mind at all having either...pretty cool looking!

leopard22

Registered Member
Wow. The shower one changes color depending on the temperature of the water. Finally I don't have to remember which way to turn the stupid dial on the shower ... is it left for colder or right for warmer???

Those are way cool but I'm afraid if I get one I'll be running water all day just to watch it, especially in the dark :) I'd better resist, even though deep down I know that resistance is futile.