• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LeBron's Commercial

This commercial:

• Makes Me Respect LeBron Less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It doesn't change my opinion of him at all. It's just a commercial that he didn't even write.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw it the other day and didn't think anything of it either.

I doubt it was his idea to make...my opinion of him doesn't change at all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally liked the commercial, I don't hate LeBron James so the commercial didn't really change my opinion on him. What I'm sure though is that Kobe Bryant is probably jealous that James is getting all these commercials and he's better getting anything anymore.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I was always indifferent about Lebron. Just the fact that he went to Miami made me dislike him. It didn't matter if Wade left and Bosh went to another team and he became the star there. I just don't like the Heat. hah

The commercial made me felt like he was guilt tripping me though. Don't ask me what you should do.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I liked the commercial. Did it change my opinion of him? No. My only problem was him using the race card, when his race has clearly helped him. I could care less what team he plays for and if he upset an entire state. Oh well, you got to do what's best for you, you're going to burn a lot of people along the way. Haha.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually respect him more after seeing that commercial. Sure, he didn't write it, but he agreed to do it. I respect anybody who is willing to call out the elephant in the room. Granted, he put it there in the first place, but at least he's willing to call it what it is and put his cards on the table.

I still don't want to see the Heat win, but this commercial did make me feel better about LeBron as a person.

konboye

Registered Member
I personally liked the commercial, I don't hate LeBron James so the commercial didn't really change my opinion on him. What I'm sure though is that Kobe Bryant is probably jealous that James is getting all these commercials and he's better getting anything anymore.
Kobe jealous? Its Lebron thats jealous, infact every other guard, including Jordan, is probably jealous of Kobe right now. Kobe's legacy is already cemented, if he gets his next ring, he would have shown everybody he is just as good as Jordan. He is even more skillful than Jordan. Lebron is probably never going to win more than 4 rings.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Kobe jealous? Its Lebron thats jealous, infact every other guard, including Jordan, is probably jealous of Kobe right now. Kobe's legacy is already cemented, if he gets his next ring, he would have shown everybody he is just as good as Jordan. He is even more skillful than Jordan. Lebron is probably never going to win more than 4 rings.
He said of the commercials LeBron is getting, he didn't mention their legacies.