Lebron James caught speeding

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Dragon, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Lebron James was caught speeding while he was heading home after a game in New Orleans. He was doing 101 mph in a 65mph zone at 2:43 am. I'm glad that there was no one else on the road way because it would be horrible if he lost control and hit someone.

OHP not amused after troopers say LeBron cited going 100+ m.p.h.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I was going to say that everyone speeds....but not that much. That's extremely dangerous. That had better have been on a highway because one weird snag on a normal road could flip that sucker.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

ESPN - LeBron admits to driving 101 mph, provides no guarantee it won't happen again - NBA

I have to say, I've lost a little respect for the guy after seeing him say something like that.

Also, wtf is wrong with our legal system that you can admit to doing something wrong and then plead "not guilty"?

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

But you know nothing major is going to happen to LeBron.....not from the NBA that is...

5. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan New Member

whoop-dee-damn doo.
    with all the wrong shit celebs and sports stars are doing, speeding late at night with next to no one on the road.. no big deal.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with Celtic Fan it's no big deal, don't get me wrong I dont think he should go that fast, because he can seriously get hurt, or even kill someone. But there's worst things going around the world that should be made public then a lousy speeding ticket.

7. Aphrodite

Aphrodite Registered Member

He probably sped so he can get away faster from his teammates.

That was a poor judgment though no one on the road next to him were there. He could have gotten himself killed if he overcorrected it or what else, who knows?