• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LeBron James becomes a Free Agent

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@SportsCenter: BREAKING: LeBron James' agent informs Heat that he will exercise early termination option, making James free agent. (via @Chris_Broussard )”

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Saw on twitter that the Lakers have enough cap space to sign both LeBron and Carmelo.

Im thinking Carmelo goes to Chicago. I don't think LeBron goes anywhere.

Sabby

Bizzy said:
Saw on twitter that the Lakers have enough cap space to sign both LeBron and Carmelo.

Im thinking Carmelo goes to Chicago. I don't think LeBron goes anywhere.
Maybe he goes to San Antonio.....if they promice to fix the A/C :p

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I could care less where LeBron goes and I'm glad that he isn't coming to the Knicks. Don't get me wrong, Bron's a great player and the best in the game today, but I hate him and don't want him playing for us. With that said, I think he'll re-sign w/ Miami.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
knickstape2107 said:
I could care less where LeBron goes and I'm glad that he isn't coming to the Knicks. Don't get me wrong, Bron's a great player and the best in the game today, but I hate him and don't want him playing for us. With that said, I think he'll re-sign w/ Miami.
I truly believe you'd change your opinion of him if he joined the Knicks and led them to a NBA Championship - which he could possibly do if he did sign with New York.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Of course. I want the Knicks to win a championship. But as of right now, I hate him and don't want him because to be honest, there are ways to win a championship without LeBron. We need to add talent and that doesn't have to be Bron, and it won't be.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Smart move on LeBron's part..especially if he decides to come back to Miami. This opt out gives Miami the money to retool properly before LeBron James decides to sign an extension. Apparently the only teams he'll go too is:

Miami
Houston
New York
Brooklyn
Cleveland

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz NBA 29
K NBA 11
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
Babe_Ruth NBA 2