LeBron, Carmelo, Wade Named U.S. Captains

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Fresh, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Article

2. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i guess thats ok although i woulda went with more experinced guys, such as elton brand/brad miller

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yea I agree with that, I also wouldnt have made all three of them captains.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Why put Elton Brand or Brad Miller captain? When Melo, King James and DWade are the best player in the team and those are the guys who will also be the leaders of the team. They do so much for you, and even for young guys there so mature for their age. Plus Dwade as played in more pressure games then Brad Miller and Brand put together. So the age as nothing to do with it. Good pick by Coach K.

5. Well said. I agree.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

jsut so you know being a good player doesnt make you a good captain. i dont really give a shit b/c it doesnt make a difference but i just think the captains should be the most experinced players and most mature

7. Gustavo

Gustavo Guest

Acually, being a good player makes a big difference. Brad Miller is much older, and same with Elton Brand, but these guys are just role players. I would pick good over experience. How can you go with Brad Miller or Elton Brand, these guys can not be captian over LB DW or CA. PERIOD.

8. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

this makes you sound so dumb. honestly there is arguemnts to be made for this being the right choice, but your reasons are retarted. being a good player makes a big difference? so should ron artest be captian of the kings? good over experience? yuck man thats disgusting, this isnt starting spots were talking here.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Shawn so you say that Eric Snow for example should be captain instead of LeBron James??? Your statement is pretty weak aswell. I rather have the best player of my team(which is the the leader of the team to be the captain). Why does the oldest player or the player with the most experience be the captain?

10. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i didnt say it does, but just b/c ur better doesnt make you the captian(as he said). and eric snow was the captain for the sixers for years