Least favourite section on GF?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What's the section you keep out on, the section you don't like?

I don't like the Mature Discussions section and Anime because the two gives me the most shits, including the Cards section.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think everyone knows this as well. My least favorite section on these forums is Sub Talk. I cannot stand that section, it's annoying, pointless, stupid, boring. I can go on, but I think you guys get the point.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Sports mostly, because I don't know enough about them to make an appropriate contribution. I don't spend that much time in MD either.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
SPORTS. I hate it so much, but I don't care that we have it lol
You'd better not care...I wouldn't be here if there wasn't one, lol. And if I wasn't here this place would implode from the inside.

I dont like mature discussion or politics because I have nothing to offer.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Anime and MD.

Anime because I just cant stand anime in the first place and MD because there are to many people that think its a Big bridge they can hide under if you get my drift. It'd be different if it actually followed a true debate format, but in truth its not. So all in all I'll hit and miss threads that I feel are actually following a good debate then as soon as they turn into nothing more than an argument I just hit the eject button and lose all respect for it.