Least favourite section on GF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What's the section you keep out on, the section you don't like?

I don't like the Mature Discussions section and Anime because the two gives me the most shits, including the Cards section.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Sports without a doubt. I have nothing to contribute as I don't follow any sport.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My least favourite in terms of ones I rarely visit are Sports, Arts and Crafts, Anime and Cards.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Some subforums in Sports and Gaming because I cannot relate to the threads.

5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Mostly Sports, just not interested and Tech to a certain degree.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think everyone knows this as well. My least favorite section on these forums is Sub Talk. I cannot stand that section, it's annoying, pointless, stupid, boring. I can go on, but I think you guys get the point.

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Sports mostly, because I don't know enough about them to make an appropriate contribution. I don't spend that much time in MD either.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

SPORTS. I hate it so much, but I don't care that we have it lol

Millz likes this.
  9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

You'd better not care...I wouldn't be here if there wasn't one, lol. And if I wasn't here this place would implode from the inside.

I dont like mature discussion or politics because I have nothing to offer.

Iris likes this.
  10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Anime and MD.

Anime because I just cant stand anime in the first place and MD because there are to many people that think its a Big bridge they can hide under if you get my drift. It'd be different if it actually followed a true debate format, but in truth its not. So all in all I'll hit and miss threads that I feel are actually following a good debate then as soon as they turn into nothing more than an argument I just hit the eject button and lose all respect for it.