Least favorite wrestler/gimmick

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by artk, Feb 25, 2008.

1. artk

artk Registered Member

I can think of a few, but the ones that spring right to mind would have to be Doink the Clown, and dink. Also the whole Papa Shango thing was pretty lame. Any others that you can think of?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Man there have been some baaaaaad ones over the years. Duke the Dumpster Droese was pretty damn stupid. Nailz was lame and there are quite a few others.

The gimmick battle royal from wrestlemania 17 had a lot of the bad ones. Goobely Gooker is another good one

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

John Cena.

I just think his whole "rapper/soldier" character is so old and pathetic yet they keep selling it. Arguing with me won't change my mind, I think he sucks, he's boring, and his gimmick is as stale as two year old Cheerios.

4. Millz

I won't argue against you...I don't find it necassary to argue in favor of the franchise. ;)...His actions say it all.

Would you like it better if he went back to his old gimmick where he came out and made fun of people? Did those raps or whatever. I think he was a lot more entertaining then, but I do find his promos excellent still now, but thats me.

5. artk

artk Registered Member

And who can forget Gilberg?(I wish I could)

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Cena, The Undertaker's American badass persona, Dude Love, Steven Richards in Right to Censor.

And #1 is The Goodfather.

7. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

haha..."big up boston"...I laughed so hard when that came out...it sucked so badly

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Lol.

I reckon the Kai and Tai, which included Taka Michinoku and Funaki, were pretty bad, they were more like jobbers.

9. Millz

The Undertaker as the American Badass definitely blew ass chunks.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I thought it was pretty cool, it changed his whole look, and gave Limp Bizkit a little lime light.

I'd also have to say Lance Storm was pretty dull, it should have been used effectively.