least favorite sport

Greywolf

Registered Member
What is your least favorite sport? mine.... football. Soccer, is not my least favorite, but it may be up there.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
To watch and/or play: FOOTball (Soccer).

It just bores me, why would I want to watch a bunch of dudes running around kicking a ball into a Huge ass Net. Worst of all when they are "bad" they get a card pulled. What is this Elementary School or something? Why would I wanna watch that when I can watch Hockey, same idea, dudes trying to put something in the net...except now they have weapons!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
To watch or play? It makes a difference.
What are you doing posting in the sports forum anyway? Get out of here.

My least favorite sport to watch is NASCAR. Baseball and hockey are up there.
------
golf for everything. Seriously i just can't stand it i don't see the point in it.
To get the ball in the hole in as few strokes as possible.

Last edited:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
To get the ball in the hole in as few strokes as possible.
:lol: I should have been more clear. i don't see why some people love it so much, it's a boring thing to watch because there is absolutely nothing going on. (other than somebody swinging a club and hitting a small ball that you can barely see)

Bananas

Endangered Species
American football; I do NOT have the patience for it, for a game that lasts an hour why does it take so long! stop-start-stop-start-stop-start. For a game so blindingly simple why do they complicate it so much with different plays and strategies.

They have started to show the superbowl over here and now I have a chance to watch it my interest has diminished even more. *yawns

Unity

Fjord Tough
Staff member
My least favorite to watch or play is soccer (football outside of the states). I've just always found it to be an incredibly boring and drawn out sport.