least favorite sport

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Greywolf, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Greywolf

Greywolf Registered Member

What is your least favorite sport? mine.... football. Soccer, is not my least favorite, but it may be up there.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

To watch or play? It makes a difference.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Car Races. I hate the sound and I get dizzy watching them turn round and round.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

To watch and/or play: FOOTball (Soccer).

It just bores me, why would I want to watch a bunch of dudes running around kicking a ball into a Huge ass Net. Worst of all when they are "bad" they get a card pulled. What is this Elementary School or something? Why would I wanna watch that when I can watch Hockey, same idea, dudes trying to put something in the net...except now they have weapons!

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

golf for everything. Seriously i just can't stand it i don't see the point in it.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

What are you doing posting in the sports forum anyway? Get out of here.

My least favorite sport to watch is NASCAR. Baseball and hockey are up there.
    ------
    To get the ball in the hole in as few strokes as possible.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
    Bananas, Jeanie and ysabel like this.
  7. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Soccer is my least favorite, way too many pooseys play it and flop around on the least bit of contact.

Van likes this.
  8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

:lol: I should have been more clear. i don't see why some people love it so much, it's a boring thing to watch because there is absolutely nothing going on. (other than somebody swinging a club and hitting a small ball that you can barely see)

9. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

American football; I do NOT have the patience for it, for a game that lasts an hour why does it take so long! stop-start-stop-start-stop-start. For a game so blindingly simple why do they complicate it so much with different plays and strategies.

They have started to show the superbowl over here and now I have a chance to watch it my interest has diminished even more. *yawns

10. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

My least favorite to watch or play is soccer (football outside of the states). I've just always found it to be an incredibly boring and drawn out sport.