Least Favorite Routine (but you do it anyway)

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Whats your least favorite lifting routine that you do in your workout. You hate doing them but you know your getting a good workout with the excercise.

I would have to say mine is...close-grip bench. I love regular bench-press but close-grip is taxing on me since I try to do it last. Im dead tired and often want to skip doing it. I close-grip about...115lbs.

So what routine is the bane of your existence?

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
The Upright Row, though it may be an effective exercise, I just dont like it. I dont feel like its doing anythinguseful for my arms much, hardly I can see the results even though people compliment me on it.

~Shwa'

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The Upright Row, though it may be an effective exercise, I just dont like it. I dont feel like its doing anythinguseful for my arms much, hardly I can see the results even though people compliment me on it.

~Shwa'
I do that sitting down, much easier.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Kickbacks. Oh God, I just did them for the first time today and nearly died. But then again, my muscles were already hurting from the curls I had just done a minute prior to the kickbacks....

Corona

Registered Member
Chest.

I can easily track and feel and see my improvements in my arms, my legs, my shoulders, and my back, but my chest just does not want to get f*cking bigger.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Kickbacks. Oh God, I just did them for the first time today and nearly died. But then again, my muscles were already hurting from the curls I had just done a minute prior tot he kickbacks....
Having fun with those :). There tough for newbies BUT kick backs are arguably one of the best tricep routines if done properly.

Chest.

I can easily track and feel and see my improvements in my arms, my legs, my shoulders, and my back, but my chest just does not want to get f*cking bigger.
Hey corona as long as you can do more weight thats measurment enough... Having a big chest is nice (mine is big for my size, height) but dude I am overweight.

I would rather be trimmer...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Kickbacks were a pain in the ass when I firstly started, I refused to do them. Then I just did it a little bit and got used to the pain, didn't feel anything afterwards because I didn't do it too much.