Least Favorite Routine (but you do it anyway)

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Swiftstrike, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Whats your least favorite lifting routine that you do in your workout. You hate doing them but you know your getting a good workout with the excercise.

I would have to say mine is...close-grip bench. I love regular bench-press but close-grip is taxing on me since I try to do it last. Im dead tired and often want to skip doing it. I close-grip about...115lbs.

So what routine is the bane of your existence?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Dumbell Row.

I know that it's good for my back but it makes my one sore. I guess I should lower the lbs.

3. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

The Upright Row, though it may be an effective exercise, I just dont like it. I dont feel like its doing anythinguseful for my arms much, hardly I can see the results even though people compliment me on it.

~Shwa'

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Lateral raises for me. I have a pretty strong back, but the motion is just difficult for me, making the exercise my least favorite.

5. Vidic15

I do that sitting down, much easier.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Kickbacks. Oh God, I just did them for the first time today and nearly died. But then again, my muscles were already hurting from the curls I had just done a minute prior to the kickbacks....

7. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Chest.

I can easily track and feel and see my improvements in my arms, my legs, my shoulders, and my back, but my chest just does not want to get f*cking bigger.

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Having fun with those :). There tough for newbies BUT kick backs are arguably one of the best tricep routines if done properly.

Hey corona as long as you can do more weight thats measurment enough... Having a big chest is nice (mine is big for my size, height) but dude I am overweight.

I would rather be trimmer...

9. Vidic15

Kickbacks were a pain in the ass when I firstly started, I refused to do them. Then I just did it a little bit and got used to the pain, didn't feel anything afterwards because I didn't do it too much.

10. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I hate doing my daily HIIT. It sucks balls running, it's a little better on a bike.