• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Least favorite part of Christmas

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I know I'm stealing Impact's idea :nod:

What's your least favorite part of Christmas?

For me it's probably finding a gift for everyone, a lot of times I don't know what to buy someone, especially if they don't give me ideas or hints.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
it's the same for me. don't know what gift to send to my christian friends. pff.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Haha, I'm going to have to go with the gift buying too. It's my favourite part of Christmas when I have a really good idea for someone or I know exactly what they want, but the worst part when I have a big list of people to buy for and absolutely no idea what to buy them.

My second least favourite part would be clearing up after everyone starts to go home in the evening. The place is like a bomb site, sink is always piled high with dishes and you get all the old people trying to stay behind to help when, in all due respect, you kinda just want them out from under your feet. I mean, I don't mind it too much, it can even be fun... but if I have to chose another least favourite then that's it.

wolfheart

Registered Member
The worst part of Christmas for me is cooking everything, I am the only one who does it so I spend most of my time Christmas day stuck in the kitchen, at least I dont have to do the washing up.
The thing that really gets me is everyone wants a big traditional Christmas dinner, but not a single one of them will finish the bloody thing.

Second would be gift buying, I will find a gift that I think is perfect for someone than find sonething that is even better a few days later which winds me up.
Also this year I have a nephew and a couple of nieces that are going to be diffecult to buy for , they are to old for toys, change their taste in clothes every week and to young for the fall back present of booze.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Shopping. I hate shopping in general and town is SO crap.

I hate x-mas in general. Bah-humbug.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Gift buying and food are the best parts but the songs are the worst. It's always the same overplayed shit especially that dick-ripping Mariah Carey song

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS TO BE SHOT IN THE HEAD.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Gift buying and food are the best parts but the songs are the worst. It's always the same overplayed shit especially that dick-ripping Mariah Carey song

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS TO BE SHOT IN THE HEAD.
Thankfully i've only heard 'Merry Christmas Everyone' by Shakin Stevens once as i was passing through the living room on friday; damn annoying tune, 'Best Christmas of Them All' was clearly the better song --_--

Anyway...the cheesy x-mas songs kinda makes me glad my car radio is bust...

Impact

V.I.P.
The general attitude of everyone. People seem to go into panic mode, as if the damn world is going to end, with everyone rushing around, bad moods and about a thousand trips to the supermarket for car loads of food, then top that off with Christmas music and it gets really annoying.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
X-mas food shopping....

The horror o.o.

Why does everyone leave it until the last damn minute?

Squeakers

Registered Member
I hate how everyone wants to get their hair done for this "massive crazy day" and makes me stay at work for way longer than I need to be there.