• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Least favorite member of all time!

Worst Member of FC of all-time

• Irishone-Still here and crazier than ever...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tipsycatlover- A proven bigot...still here

• Inthanet -Idiotic, bible belt, creationist, Only Jesus can save your soul, conservative. Banned

• Sigma- Thought he was the reincarnation of Jesus - Banned

• Flyhigher - AKA Whiner - Double Ban

• Lone Eagle - Apparently one strange dude...Banned

• Orlando Tragic - This guys was an abolute idiot with an IQ below 60...Tragically Banned

• Other- Some other douchebag who wasnt listed.

• Total voters

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
ok I kept this to myself but he was not all bad read this

he honestly hit the nail on the head with this one
Lone Eagle was nothing but nice to me thats why I found it odd when everyone up and started hating him.
I have tons of pms from him.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I went with other selection. My pick for least favorite member of all time his Shawnesty23. He thought he had knowledge in everything he was speaking about...sports most of the time. But I haven't met a bigger douche then this guy. He was an absolute moron and had no clue what he was talking about.

I never ban anyone, but I couldn't take his BS anymore so I banned him. Ask merc about him he gave him so many infractions.
I agree, Shawnesty couldnt even go 3 posts without flaming another member. If you didnt agree with him you were wrong in his eyes, had no clue he got perma banned I just thought he found another site to haunt.

The_Kid

Sexy Beast
My vote would be for Lone Eagle. Honestly, just look at his complaint "come and get me!" thread. "This eagle's got talons" and "your mom's a junkie". He was an asshole who went way to personal. What a doushbag.