• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Least favorite member of all time!

Worst Member of FC of all-time

• Irishone-Still here and crazier than ever...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tipsycatlover- A proven bigot...still here

• Inthanet -Idiotic, bible belt, creationist, Only Jesus can save your soul, conservative. Banned

• Sigma- Thought he was the reincarnation of Jesus - Banned

• Flyhigher - AKA Whiner - Double Ban

• Lone Eagle - Apparently one strange dude...Banned

• Orlando Tragic - This guys was an abolute idiot with an IQ below 60...Tragically Banned

• Other- Some other douchebag who wasnt listed.

• Total voters

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I think God Of War was actually a joke, if I remember correctly.
hmm you might be right I think he ended up being one of the members at the time... I cant remember which one

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm definatly going to have to go with Lone Eagle. I can deal with the people whining or bitching because I changed their threads, I can deal *sort've* with the psychotic bible thumping, hell-blasting, lunatics, but I can't deal with idiots who talk about having sex with babies.

The way he went about himself was dispicable. Regardless of the good deads he has ever done I woulnd't midn seeing him burn in hell. No one threatens one of members like that, using personal information against them, and saying that type of crap. It makes me extremely angry.

Malificus

Likes snow
Lone Eagle. For pretty much all the reasons Sui gave

Iris

rainbow 11!
I wasn't around for those other people but I went with the obvious choice of psychostalker Lone Eagle. He presented himself as a nice guy then went psycho when i insinuated that he was coming on too strong, started talking shit on peoples' family members and what not.

until he showed up it's tipsy by a long shot.
I'm definatly going to have to go with Lone Eagle. I can deal with the people whining or bitching because I changed their threads, I can deal *sort've* with the psychotic bible thumping, hell-blasting, lunatics, but I can't deal with idiots who talk about having sex with babies.

The way he went about himself was dispicable. Regardless of the good deads he has ever done I woulnd't midn seeing him burn in hell. No one threatens one of members like that, using personal information against them, and saying that type of crap. It makes me extremely angry.
Lone Eagle. For pretty much all the reasons Sui gave
That pretty much says how I feel.

He was a jerk who got pissed when I posted a silly picture in FnC. Oh, boo hoo.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I think lone eagle is everyone's least favorite because well he is the most recent but more than likely there will be another idiot and he will be their least favorite

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Seriously I think Inthanet took the cake. Like Henskie said he is fresh in everyones mind.

Inthanet was by far the one I disliked the most I dont think any other member came close...

Iris

rainbow 11!
I think lone eagle is everyone's least favorite because well he is the most recent but more than likely there will be another idiot and he will be their least favorite

Well, take into consideration that her personally attacked me, Sui, and Jeanie. He said some pretty hurtful things to us. So of course I'm going to hate him over everyone else.

I doubt someone could take his place unless his evil twin joined.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Well, take into consideration that her personally attacked me, Sui, and Jeanie. He said some pretty hurtful things to us. So of course I'm going to hate him over everyone else.

I doubt someone could take his place unless his evil twin joined.
He was pming me telling me he was ready to leave maybe a couple weeks before being banned.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I voted for Fly because they're a douche, but if I could, I would vote for everyone except Inthenet.

As much of a bible boinker he was, he was smart and fun to argue with. The fucking douchebag, haha.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
ok I kept this to myself but he was not all bad read this
Lone Eagle said:
Henskie,
You said that you don't date and stuff but look at those foxes in the pics with you. One day you're gonna have a relationship with one of them. To be honest you look a bit awkward in the pics but you'll grow out of that. I have no doubt that one day you'll be as cool as "The Fonz" and scoring with those girls. Just save the brunette in your last pic, the one on the left for me. ;) We can double date! :lol:
he honestly hit the nail on the head with this one