• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Least favorite member of all time!

Worst Member of FC of all-time

• Irishone-Still here and crazier than ever...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tipsycatlover- A proven bigot...still here

• Inthanet -Idiotic, bible belt, creationist, Only Jesus can save your soul, conservative. Banned

• Sigma- Thought he was the reincarnation of Jesus - Banned

• Flyhigher - AKA Whiner - Double Ban

• Lone Eagle - Apparently one strange dude...Banned

• Orlando Tragic - This guys was an abolute idiot with an IQ below 60...Tragically Banned

• Other- Some other douchebag who wasnt listed.

• Total voters

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
We have had alot of bad members here. Many of them have gotten the banhammer but a few still troll FC. So who has been your least favorite member here of all-time. If the person you hate most isnt on the list reply make a post about him or her and tell us why.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Flyhigher
I know what the older members are thinking, "Why not IntheNet, or Piccolo?" well, that's because Fly truly set the bar for embarassing and useless members. Not only did he break rules and then think of himself as the victim, but he threatened our site with floods and "smarter" users and nothing has come of it. Instead, he created two duplicate accounts. Frightening, right? His threads were the same whining and bitching repeated over and over again and he acted surprised when the entire FC community gang-raped him after he attacked one of the most likeable guys here.

Flyhigher is the reason women have abortions.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Flyhigher
I know what the older members are thinking, "Why not IntheNet, or Piccolo?" well, that's because Fly truly set the bar for embarassing and useless members. Not only did he break rules and then think of himself as the victim, but he threatened our site with floods and "smarter" users and nothing has come of it. Instead, he created two duplicate accounts. Frightening, right? His threads were the same whining and bitching repeated over and over again and he acted surprised when the entire FC community gang-raped him after he attacked one of the most likeable guys here.

Flyhigher is the reason women have abortions.

Damn I completely forgot about Piccolo. I knew I was missing someone damnit.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
God of War-
Believed that he was going to single handedly take our fc or was it cf at the time? anyway he was a complete and utter dousche. He was one of our first major idiots. most of you probably dont remember him because he is a member from back in the day.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with other selection. My pick for least favorite member of all time his Shawnesty23. He thought he had knowledge in everything he was speaking about...sports most of the time. But I haven't met a bigger douche then this guy. He was an absolute moron and had no clue what he was talking about.

I never ban anyone, but I couldn't take his BS anymore so I banned him. Ask merc about him he gave him so many infractions.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
God of War-
Believed that he was going to single handedly take our fc or was it cf at the time? anyway he was a complete and utter dousche. He was one of our first major idiots. most of you probably dont remember him because he is a member from back in the day.
I remember him vaguely. I wasnt that active probably when he was posting or I didnt pay much attention to him.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Shawnesty was indeed quite the little bitch.

Also, what about those "gangstas" that threatened us a while ago? GASINC or whatever? Bunch of homophobic shoe humpers. Hypocrites.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Man the scary thing is I remember all of these people because well there is not much that is before my time lol

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think God Of War was actually a joke, if I remember correctly.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I wasn't around for those other people but I went with the obvious choice of psychostalker Lone Eagle. He presented himself as a nice guy then went psycho when i insinuated that he was coming on too strong, started talking shit on peoples' family members and what not.

until he showed up it's tipsy by a long shot.