• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Least favorite food

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm total opposite. I absolutely love onions. Like literally addicted to them.

I don't hate a lot of food, but I hate the fried chicken at KFC. So disgusting.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
EdgeHead said:
For some odd reason, I hate tomatoes but I love ketchup.

Yeah, I know, I'm complicated.
I'm the same way! Anything that involves tomatoes minus Ketchup I despise. Especially speghetti sauce that contains chunky tomatoes. Everything else I'm not all that picky about, but I used to be before I met my wife.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
EdgeHead said:

I'm sort of the same way. I only like diced tomatoes on my burritos and tacos from time to time, but not a lot.

I'd say that most of my least favorite foods are fried foods from fast food places. But I also don't like olives, sauerkraut, and stuff like that. When it comes to stuff like vegetables, I'm a little more picky with what I like. I really like asparagus, but I hate cucumbers.

See, that's the other way around for me. I'm not a major fan of cucumbers but I don't mind eating them but I hate asparagus.

I hear a lot of people saying how they hate turnips and it's disgusting but I love them. I eat some on a regular basis every week. People are drama queens when it comes to turnips! :p

willge87

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
EdgeHead said:

I'm the same way! Anything that involves tomatoes minus Ketchup I despise. Especially speghetti sauce that contains chunky tomatoes. Everything else I'm not all that picky about, but I used to be before I met my wife.
I am the same way with tomato sauce. I ordered chicken parmesan at a restaurant the other day and was disappointed that it was served with chunky tomatoes. Whenever I have tomato sauce I always need to puree it in a blender beforehand.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
See, I'm a huge fan of tomatoes, but can't eat the chunky stuff, either. Just doesn't do it for me, and it ruins the meal. I do my best to remove them all.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I definitely don't prefer chunky tomato sauce, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it ruins the meal for me. But it definitely does knock a meal that's a 10 down to about an 8.5 or a 9.