Least Favorite Christmas Songs

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jeanie, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not a fan of Christmas music in the first place, but the songs I absolutely hate, can't turn off fast enough, are the Sleigh Ride Song (just hear those sleigh bells ringing....) and Walkin in a Winter Wonderland.

I also have never been able to figure out why that song from The Sound of Music is a Christmas song, My Favorite Things or whatever it's called.

So what are your most hated Christmas songs?

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I dislike every Christmas song.
    not a fan of those type of songs.

3. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I enjoy Christmas songs during the holidays.
    But there's an annoying remix where cats and dogs sing the songs.
    I turn off when it's on the radio or tv.

4. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I hate the cats and dogs ones! I can't believe the radio plays that.

I like xmas music during xmas time. But when I was a kid, Frosty the Snowman kinda freaked me out. Cause he'd die at the end of the xmas season when he melted...ew. I still don't like it.

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the dog & cat ones. lol

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I just quickly went through all the Christmas music in my iTunes (only 36 songs) and I can't really see any that I don't like..

I guess the one I like the least is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, because it gets a little annoying after a while.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I hate "All I want for Christmas is you". I think it's because I can't stand Mariah Carey's voice though.

Merc likes this.
  8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like most Christmas songs, it's just when their played over and over again that it gets really annoying.

But if I had to choose one, I guess I would take the same one as Bliss, but not for the same reasons.

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

A shorter list would be Christmas songs that I actually like. I really strongly dislike Christmas music.

Jeanie likes this.
  10. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I use to work at a retail store and they would play the same christmas songs about 5 times a day. the song i really hate is santa baby and they had this one version where a guy is singing it.