• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Least Favorite Christmas Songs

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm not a fan of Christmas music in the first place, but the songs I absolutely hate, can't turn off fast enough, are the Sleigh Ride Song (just hear those sleigh bells ringing....) and Walkin in a Winter Wonderland.

I also have never been able to figure out why that song from The Sound of Music is a Christmas song, My Favorite Things or whatever it's called.

So what are your most hated Christmas songs?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I dislike every Christmas song.
not a fan of those type of songs.

Nibbles

meep
I enjoy Christmas songs during the holidays.
But there's an annoying remix where cats and dogs sing the songs.
I turn off when it's on the radio or tv.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I enjoy Christmas songs during the holidays.
But there's an annoying remix where cats and dogs sing the songs.
I turn off when it's on the radio or tv.
I hate the cats and dogs ones! I can't believe the radio plays that.

I like xmas music during xmas time. But when I was a kid, Frosty the Snowman kinda freaked me out. Cause he'd die at the end of the xmas season when he melted...ew. I still don't like it.

Twitch

Registered Member
I just quickly went through all the Christmas music in my iTunes (only 36 songs) and I can't really see any that I don't like..

I guess the one I like the least is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, because it gets a little annoying after a while.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I hate "All I want for Christmas is you". I think it's because I can't stand Mariah Carey's voice though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like most Christmas songs, it's just when their played over and over again that it gets really annoying.

But if I had to choose one, I guess I would take the same one as Bliss, but not for the same reasons.

Hiei

The Hierophant
A shorter list would be Christmas songs that I actually like. I really strongly dislike Christmas music.