Least Favorite Christmas Songs

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm not a fan of Christmas music in the first place, but the songs I absolutely hate, can't turn off fast enough, are the Sleigh Ride Song (just hear those sleigh bells ringing....) and Walkin in a Winter Wonderland.

I also have never been able to figure out why that song from The Sound of Music is a Christmas song, My Favorite Things or whatever it's called.

So what are your most hated Christmas songs?

I enjoy Christmas songs during the holidays.
But there's an annoying remix where cats and dogs sing the songs.
I turn off when it's on the radio or tv.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I enjoy Christmas songs during the holidays.
But there's an annoying remix where cats and dogs sing the songs.
I turn off when it's on the radio or tv.
I hate the cats and dogs ones! I can't believe the radio plays that.

I like xmas music during xmas time. But when I was a kid, Frosty the Snowman kinda freaked me out. Cause he'd die at the end of the xmas season when he melted...ew. I still don't like it.

Twitch

Registered Member
I just quickly went through all the Christmas music in my iTunes (only 36 songs) and I can't really see any that I don't like..

I guess the one I like the least is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, because it gets a little annoying after a while.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like most Christmas songs, it's just when their played over and over again that it gets really annoying.

But if I had to choose one, I guess I would take the same one as Bliss, but not for the same reasons.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I use to work at a retail store and they would play the same christmas songs about 5 times a day. the song i really hate is santa baby and they had this one version where a guy is singing it.