Lead or follow?

Which are you?

• Total voters
Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? Are you brave enough to risk making a fool of yourself in order to be heard?

Up until the age of 17 I was probably more of a follower. It wasn't until I moved out on my own at that age that I realized I had a voice.
Since then I've always thought of myself as a more of a leader because I refuse to follow the path of others, instead I'd rather face a few challenges and forge a new route.

You?

Blueyes

Registered Member
I don't really do either. I don't like following and I don't like leading. I'll usually just go off on my own little thing.

Stella

Registered Member
I became a leader once I graduated high school. Instantly got a job in retail mgmt and attended college FT. After graduating, I then went to cosmetology school and eventually became a stylist in a fantastic upscale full service salon here in Atlanta. I own my home, car and pets and I have no roommates. I have no need for them.

I know all about hair, Angel. And the forums I come from are not warm and fuzzy. Perhaps I forgot where I was for a moment (a place that doesn't welcome flaming or insults) and I forgot that people here don't know me and my dry, sarcastic sense of humor. For that, I truly apologize.

Hugz?

There's a big stigma against being considered a follower, so i doubt many people here will say that.

I'm terrible at getting a group to listen to me, but one on one I have no problem, so I tend to take an adviser role.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
If it's something that simply doesn't matter, I will just go along with the crowd, but when no one else steps up or I reallly do care about the outcome of something, I will be a leader. I'm good at coming up with ideas/solutions and putting those plans into place. Also, I feel that I'm good at communication and understanding other people's thoughts and being able to relay those to others around me when needed.