Lead or follow?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Jun 2, 2008.

?

Which are you?

1. Leader

64.3%
  2. Follower

35.7%
  1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? Are you brave enough to risk making a fool of yourself in order to be heard?

Up until the age of 17 I was probably more of a follower. It wasn't until I moved out on my own at that age that I realized I had a voice.
    Since then I've always thought of myself as a more of a leader because I refuse to follow the path of others, instead I'd rather face a few challenges and forge a new route.

You?

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I refuse to follow, almost to a fault.

Blueyes and garret like this.
  3. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

i'm more of a leader than a follower. People seem to follow me and the things i do than the other way around.

Blueyes likes this.
  4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Leader. Should be pretty obvious to everyone here who knows me.

Blueyes and garret like this.
  5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I wonder if any of the followers will be brave enough to 'fess up?

6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I don't really do either. I don't like following and I don't like leading. I'll usually just go off on my own little thing.

garret likes this.
  7. Stella

Stella Registered Member

I became a leader once I graduated high school. Instantly got a job in retail mgmt and attended college FT. After graduating, I then went to cosmetology school and eventually became a stylist in a fantastic upscale full service salon here in Atlanta. I own my home, car and pets and I have no roommates. I have no need for them.

I know all about hair, Angel. And the forums I come from are not warm and fuzzy. Perhaps I forgot where I was for a moment (a place that doesn't welcome flaming or insults) and I forgot that people here don't know me and my dry, sarcastic sense of humor. For that, I truly apologize.

Hugz?

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

There's a big stigma against being considered a follower, so i doubt many people here will say that.

I'm terrible at getting a group to listen to me, but one on one I have no problem, so I tend to take an adviser role.

garret likes this.
  9. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

If it's something that simply doesn't matter, I will just go along with the crowd, but when no one else steps up or I reallly do care about the outcome of something, I will be a leader. I'm good at coming up with ideas/solutions and putting those plans into place. Also, I feel that I'm good at communication and understanding other people's thoughts and being able to relay those to others around me when needed.

garret likes this.
  10. Cheomesh

Cheomesh Registered Member

Leader, but will follow if it's best.

garret likes this.