LB Vrabel to Chiefs for Picks

Discussion in 'NFL' started by BigBob, Feb 27, 2009.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

How about this one Mic, I say ridiculous.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Ridiculous, how come? I think it's a step in the right direction.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

For the Chiefs, yeah it's a step in the right direction. He's one of, if not the greatest player on defense that the Patriots have ever had. Of course he's getting up there in age, but he still performs.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

He's definaty getting up in age, but isn't that the point. He played and excelled in a defense that was complicated and aggressive. A defensive package that the Chiefs have been trying to implement since the days of Marty Ball. Really since the death of derrick thomas. No Vrabel isn't going to be a DT, by any stretch, but he can teach our players how to play the defense. And how not to over commit like they did ALL this year.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Makes sense to do if you're New England because it clears space. Depending on what the pick is this should be okay for Kansas City too.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I cant stand this guy, I hate him with a passion. But he's a solid player and he's definitely going to help the young players on that Chiefs defence. He's getting up there in age, but he can still get the job done. Great move by the Chiefs organization.