• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lawsuit Filed Against Six Flags Fiesta Texas

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
The family of the woman who fell to her death while riding a roller coaster has filed a lawsuit against Six Flags Over Texas.
Good morning, users. After a long time of silence, the family of the woman who fell to her death has decided to file a law suit of at least $1 million. She had fallen out of the seat while upside down in probably the first loop.

Six Flags Sued Over Texas Giant Death, Coaster Will Reopen This Weekend CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
They should of tested their green light system periodically to make sure accidents like this don't happen instead of waiting until someone looses their life then test it.

I think it a good idea to place a coaster seat where people can see if they fit before getting on.

Jim_Raynor

Registered Member
They could have trouble actually winning this because there is no proof that the woman didn't do something to cause this on purpose. I doubt that this would have happened though. But since there is not way to prove it, it will be hard to win for the family.