Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kazmarov, Aug 10, 2008.
Alright, let's admit our shortcomings and list what laws you've broken.
driving under the influence
possession of marijuana
I'm sure there's more.
driving with out a license for 2 years ..
Out after curfew
Well I'll start off with some I have been in court for...
Pos. of Marijuana/paraphernalia
Pos. of controlled substance
Smoking on school grounds
Also I've been fortunate enough to break these laws of:
Driving w/o license (hard to have a license when your 13.)
Shoplifting (was young.. everybody has to try it.)
Vandalism of a widely hated Jr. Highschool.
Harboring runaways (Can't so no to a hot chick that needs a place to stay.)
Cultivating Marijuana (Decided to leave it to the experts after that..)
Tripping on shrooms in a public park area.
The list goes on.. I wasn't wasting any time in my teen years.
- Possession of Marijuana
- Under the influence of Marijuana
- Shoplifting (when I was 4-5 I stole gum)
- Breaking and Entering (Technically, I didn't break anything. The window was unlocked and I jumped in it. Not guilty? :lol
- Underage drinking
All of them when I was under 18. I've been a good boy since.
Possesion of Marijuana/Paraphernalia
Possesion of Shrooms
Drinking underage (a lot)
Public indecency (a lot)
#'s 1-5 I got busted for :cry:, all the rest I never got caught. :lick:
1. B&E (2 counts) Broke into the base supply depot
2. GTA (3 counts) Hot wired 3 MP's jeeps and me and some friends took them for a ride.
3. Theft of government property (parachutes, MRE's and Flairs)
4. Destruction of government propriety (1 count) I broke the lock I picked
5. Assault on a govt officials (5 counts) self explanatory. 3 MP's, 1 DI, and 1 major general/commandant
8. Driving without a license
9. Possession of drugs and paraphernalia on a military base
10. Tripping on school grounds
11. Dealing Acid
12. Street racing
13. Gambling on school grounds
Hell I have broken alot of laws in my youth, too many to remember.
All of this before I was even 15. Once I turned 18 and spent 3 years in Oats Military Academy I changed my tune and straightened up (a bit), it wasn't the school that did it, It was the fact that I could got to Real jail for this shit so I quickly changed my tune.
Now that I am an adult I look back on those days and think...What the hell was I thinking!
So Yeah I think I have broken a few laws in my day, how about you?
i dont think there is nothing wrong with smoking merry jane and driving without a license ... just dont get caught .... lol jk
Separate names with a comma.