Well I'll start off with some I have been in court for...
Pos. of Marijuana/paraphernalia
Pos. of controlled substance
Smoking on school grounds
Also I've been fortunate enough to break these laws of:
Driving w/o license (hard to have a license when your 13.)
Shoplifting (was young.. everybody has to try it.)
Vandalism of a widely hated Jr. Highschool.
Harboring runaways (Can't so no to a hot chick that needs a place to stay.)
Cultivating Marijuana (Decided to leave it to the experts after that..)
Tripping on shrooms in a public park area.
The list goes on.. I wasn't wasting any time in my teen years.
- Possession of Marijuana
- Under the influence of Marijuana
- Shoplifting (when I was 4-5 I stole gum)
- Breaking and Entering (Technically, I didn't break anything. The window was unlocked and I jumped in it. Not guilty? :lol
- Underage drinking
All of them when I was under 18. I've been a good boy since.
#'s 1-5 I got busted for :cry:, all the rest I never got caught. :lick:
1. B&E (2 counts) Broke into the base supply depot
2. GTA (3 counts) Hot wired 3 MP's jeeps and me and some friends took them for a ride.
3. Theft of government property (parachutes, MRE's and Flairs)
4. Destruction of government propriety (1 count) I broke the lock I picked
5. Assault on a govt officials (5 counts) self explanatory. 3 MP's, 1 DI, and 1 major general/commandant
8. Driving without a license
9. Possession of drugs and paraphernalia on a military base
10. Tripping on school grounds
11. Dealing Acid
12. Street racing
13. Gambling on school grounds
Hell I have broken alot of laws in my youth, too many to remember.
All of this before I was even 15. Once I turned 18 and spent 3 years in Oats Military Academy I changed my tune and straightened up (a bit), it wasn't the school that did it, It was the fact that I could got to Real jail for this shit so I quickly changed my tune.
Now that I am an adult I look back on those days and think...What the hell was I thinking!
So Yeah I think I have broken a few laws in my day, how about you?