Lawrence Taylor arrested for rape

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, May 6, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Ugh...here we go again with his bozo.

Some people, I swear.

http://wcbstv.com/local/lawrence.tay...2.1678714.html

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This doesn't surprise me at all, he's been getting in trouble with the law for years. If convicted hopefully he gets a lenghty jail sentence so he can learn his lesson.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I hope he doesn't get any serious time because from the sound of out, it was consensual. Because of his past run ins with the law, its easy to jump on him and make him the bad guy. Its possible he thought he was having sex with someone of age and she just lied about it.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Which seems to be frequent nowadays and he's not the first nor the last to be on the other end of that.

5. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

As an outsider, as I do not know this guy or his background at all, I must just say that this story is sketchy at best.
    > The girl is a runaway.
    > He paid her for sex, which likely means it was negotiated prior to sex.
    > After the rape/consensual sex, she phoned her uncle (who reported her missing in 2 months ago already).

If anything, it looks like the girl knew exactly what she was getting herself into and realised what she could gain from it (famous name = lots of money in an out of court settlement, which is fantastic for a runaway girl).

Now it may be that he is a scoundral, which I will belief based on the fact that he, a 51yo, was looking for sex with a girl her age (although he may have thought she was older). But the girl is not necessarily all that innocent.

Just saying.

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

And what sucks is the one being convicted of the rape, if they really had no idea, have no way of proving it.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

throw him in the slammer and throw away the key i say...

the dude is a punkass bitch...

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

As sketchy, or shady as I like to say, as the story is I must wonder why a 16-year old was hanging around with someone over 3 times her age?