• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stupid Lauren you dirty...

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm drunk, I miss talking to some peeps. I'm calling you out Lauren, I've talked to Kay, Pam and Dan last night....where you at?!

Impact

V.I.P.
Yay, a thread of my very own. <3

I was drunk last night too...if I wasn't so slack I would have logged in and it would have been almost like old times.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member

------
Well if either of you want to chat tonight I'm probably just hanging at home and have a couple of brewskis.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
I've got a bottle of beam and no plans until later so I may pop in at some point. Although, right around the time I have things to do is probably around the time you'd be getting into chat.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
well what times were you thinking? I don't have to be drankin' if you want to chat during the afternoon my time. I need to take a trip to my parents' house at some point today or tonight, but I'm flexible.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I got work in an hour and a half :(. I was pretty plastered last night.

Impact

V.I.P.
Hmmm, dunno what time actually. Couple hours from now?

I was plastered last night too... A lot of bourbon and beer but luckily I had today off work. Picked a great day off too, it's been the nicest weather we've had in ages

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Bathroom Wall 13
Bliss Bathroom Wall 1
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 5
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 2
Hilander Offbeat News 7