• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Laurel or Yanny/Yammy

Laurel or Yammy/Yanny?

• Total voters

danwiz

Registered Member
I don't waste my time listening to this kind of crap, I mean, why do you care? Do you have THAT much time on your hands that you listen to some recording for 15 minutes or whatever, probably while you are at work and being paid to do a job which you are not doing? My life is too exciting and interesting to spend time like that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't waste my time listening to this kind of crap, I mean, why do you care? Do you have THAT much time on your hands that you listen to some recording for 15 minutes or whatever, probably while you are at work and being paid to do a job which you are not doing? My life is too exciting and interesting to spend time like that.
wut

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
mY LiFe iS tOo ExCitInG aND iNtEResTiNg To SPenD tImE LiKe tHaT

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I love you guys.

Also, in all seriousness, I like how this guy comes into sub-talk of all places to tell us about his "exciting life."

Y u so mad, bro? Who hurt you, fam?!