• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Laundry Room Flooding

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
As if I didnt have enough trouble keeping up with the laundry... Our water heater has sprung a leak... a HUGE leak! Our electric bill sky rocketed last month and we had no idea why. It's leakin hot water everywhere. I wanted that room cleared out but this wasnt exactly how I wanted it done lol

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ughhhh...I would croak if my HWT broke again. The first time the girls were little, I wasn't working and the laundry was actually done everyday. I now have an oversized mountain of laundry right next to the HWT and can't even imagine the mess (actually yes I can) if that were to happen.

Good luck with that mess!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey I say let it flood then you can have a heated indoor pool...:D

HI ya iggy just kidding....Hope that nothing got ruined in the great flood of 2006!

Angel same thing here with the laundry..Gonna need a shirpa and a few pac mules to get it all done!:lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Iggy, you never told us how this turned out. Did you have to get a new HWT? How bad was the flooding...or maybe your still drying out, hence the lack of updates????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HalfEatenSurprise General Discussion 10
J Advice 1
sunrise General Discussion 11
K Bathroom Wall 11
Msbabedoll Money & Investing 7